My Blog List

Saturday 8 January 2011

In search of colour

Today the sun shone! I was in search of some plants to use for a front cover shot for the local magazine that I edit, but of course, there is very little to be had at the moment, so it really had to be pansies.




Back in the summer, I purchased a lovely old copper saucepan at a car boot sale, and I've been waiting for an opportunity to use it. Last night, I polished it until it glowed, and I shall see what the photographer thinks of the idea on Tuesday. There is a back up plan. A pretty old lidless blue and white tureen that was one of my first ever vintage buys (a very, very long time ago). I found the fabric piece at a car boot sale, too.
The thing I like best about this old pan are the initials in the copper, a beautiful detail.

No comments:

Post a Comment