My Blog List

Saturday 26 February 2011

Nene Valley Living, March issue

The March issue of Nene Valley Living is out.  I tried something new on the fashion pages this month. We have a small budget for our editorial pages, so models and make up artists are out. Photographer Lesley Anne Churchill (http://www.lesleyannechurchill.com/) and I used her kitchen to pose the clothes on lots of vintage props, most of which came from my shed! Lesley Anne did a lovely job, and I am very pleased with the results.



I particularly like the shot of Monty the dog (pictured next to my legs in floral wellies). He was very put out by the camera. Every time Lesley Anne put the lens to her eye, he let out an indignant bark, which made me jump and pull the lead.
People are always telling me that I have so much 'stuff.' Well, now I've proved that it has its uses!

No comments:

Post a Comment