My Blog List

Thursday 29 December 2011

Cut and paste

Around this time of year, I spend an afternoon culling my stack of magazines, ripping out anything interesting and sticking it in my ideas book or a display book. I use these for all sorts of things - ideas for decorating the house and things for the local magazine - and I return to them time and again. 
It's good to get the enthusiasm flowing: I'm hatching all sorts of projects for 2012. Nothing over-ambitious, I don't make that mistake any more, just interesting things to buoy me up through the winter months. 
Today is definitely one to batten down the hatches, with a wild wind and cold drizzle. I've made a big pan of  soup and the house is quiet with both sons quietly home-working in their respective rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment