My Blog List

Sunday 12 June 2011

Rainy Sunday

It's Sunday and it's raining, so plans for a cream tea on a local village green were abandoned. We've been doing some indoor chores instead, such as moving this cupboard to a new location, just here:

Younger son and I did beat the showers earlier on, when we popped out to our local car boot sale at the crack of dawn for some plants. These dark velvety red geraniums were four for £5.


A press trip to Norway last year gave me loads of ideas for our garden room. Norway is the most beautiful country and every interior that I saw was amazing. Here is a little taste, inside and outdoors:




I'd love to go back with the family, but it was so eye-wateringly expensive that I don't think we could ever afford it. Better go back to recreating my own Scandi interior here instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment