My Blog List

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Bright and cheery

This beautiful wrapping paper is by Patrick Edgeley for Art Angels http://www.art-angels.co.uk/. It's so fresh and colourful, just right for the mood I am in for the New Year. As the decorations come down gradually, and the children head back to school tomorrow, I'm thinking of small changes I want to make in the house (and huge ones in the garden, but will that ever happen?).

Country Living arrived this morning.


They have a feature on the very same cottage that my local magazine ran last May (by a different writer and photographer).


CL's version (above).
Our version (below).


I think this was my favourite cover of 2011. Lesley Anne Churchill's photos were fab, as usual, and Frank the whippet completely stole the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment