My Blog List

Friday 3 May 2013

The weekend ahead


I had to take a day off work today to get some household things done. Shopping for the weekend, not exactly a chore at the market in the sunshine this morning. I bought my first strawberries of the year. I just couldn't resist them. When I got home, I started sorting a few things for the sale on Monday, and I took some shots. If there is anything you would like to buy, please let me know. A lovely blog reader recently did just that with some fabric. My email is fiona@perrymiller.co.uk 



 Wooden spools of cotton 75p each.



Tiny cabinet £18 (SOLD)


ABC tin £6  (SOLD) 



Bird tin, £7 (SOLD)



A work in progress....I'm hoping to complete it for Monday.

My weekend will probably involve gardening, some car boot sales, and hopefully, a mellow bank holiday Monday at Elton open day. I would love to sit in the sun with the stall piled high, so people can browse at their leisure. Last year it teemed with rain the whole time. But the forecast is looking pretty good.

Have a lovely weekend. I'll probably check in over the three days.
P.S Don't worry, my blog is not going to turn into Flog It! I only have one or two sales a year, so it's just a very occasional thing.

2 comments:

  1. Those strawberries look perfect - hope they taste the same. Good luck with your stall and have a sunny, relaxing time this weekend. Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Karen, hope you have a lovely weekend too.

      Delete