My Blog List

Thursday 18 November 2010

Christmas makes

Once a month when my deadlines are finished, I have a day to recover. I usually go somewhere for a wander, but I am not feeling too well at the moment, so I've holed up in my study and started making some Christmassy things.

I buy the labels in bulk from ebay, and that's also where I found these lovely wooden bird shapes. They worked out at just 25p each. I was going to embellish them, but I decided that I quite like them plain and simple instead.

2 comments:

  1. lovely blog...found via foxtail lilly....i will have to read back through your posts...love the wooden bird shapes...hope you feel better soon x

    x kazzy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,
    Welcome to the blog world.
    Great stuff!
    Best wishes,
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete