My Blog List

Thursday 16 February 2012

Homespun Style


This lovely book arrived in the post yesterday. Homespun Style by Selena Lake, just published by Ryland, Peters and Small. It is a celebration of crafty, vintage and colourful interiors and I foresee many hours of browsing ahead. I had my nose buried in it for a couple of hours yesterday evening, and plan to sit down with it again today. I love colour, and this book is all about beautiful vibrant shades. 



Sometimes, these kinds of interiors books have rather obvious text, but not this one. It is full of ideas, inspirations and quick-to-achieve tips. The glorious photos, by Debi Treloar, are original, too, so you don't get a sense of deja vu. There are homes from around the world, including France and Scandinavia.




I especially love this interior (above). And this one....(and that table on the front cover)...




Gorgeous and highly recommended. 

2 comments:

  1. Ooh thanks, it looks fabulous; I've just gone and reserved it online at my library.

    ReplyDelete