My Blog List

Sunday 5 February 2012

Inside....and outside



I will go outside to enjoy the snow...but at the moment, I'm happy being inside...sorting out my fabrics...popping a few on ebay to help pay for that lovely Lyons Tea sign...




Love this red rose pattern on my roman blinds. 




And something different from the charity shop. A Sanderson/William Morris print. Fresh colours.




Tempting to stay inside this afternoon and continue watching my box set of the Danish series The Killing, but I did manage to pull on my wellies and pop down to our nearest hill to watch the sledging action and admire the views....



I'd be quite happy for the snow to melt away now so we can all get back to normal, but there are some people around here who are quietly hoping that it will be a snow day tomorrow so they can stay home from school...



No comments:

Post a Comment