My Blog List

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Cover stars

Today I was busy working on the November cover for the local magazine. The theme was Aga, and luckily, our photographer happens to have a lovely one in her kitchen. It all came together very nicely (this is just my little snap of the general idea). Tomorrow, we're photographing our annual gift guide. We borrow items from our local independent shops, and then think of inventive ways to display and photograph them.
On my travels, while collecting the gifts, I popped into Peterborough's only vintage shop, a Sue Ryder Vintage and Retro store. It's a wonderful place, I could spend hours in there. I borrowed some props for the shoot, but I also fell for this little Lloyd Loom style box, which I bought.

I love the old peeling green patterned topping and the little paint flakes on the handle. It also has a cute set of curly legs. It's so nice to be back out in the swim of things. I count my blessings every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment