My Blog List

Wednesday 1 February 2012

A closer look



I've been sorting through my finds from Lincoln Show. This rabbit is very sweet: love her inscrutable expression! 


Another toy rabbit. This one is absolutely tiny, not much bigger than a 5p piece. I have a small collection of lead animals, so he will join the crew. The seller had a whole basket full of assorted creatures: wish I'd got a few more now.




Pretty little book, dated 1937, from a nice stallholder.






This tin was a bit of a bargain. 




Loved the faded roses on this old wicker tray. 
A great way to start the day: now it's down to some work!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely little finds. The teeny rabbit is sweet and I have the exact same cake tin which I keep my potatoes in! M x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I've finally found out how to post larger photos...it was staring me in the face the whole time!

    ReplyDelete