My Blog List

Saturday 21 July 2012

One summer's day....



I was at the Oundle Food Festival bright and early, handing out copies of our free local magazine. The sun was out! It was warm and everyone was in a mighty good mood, after waiting days and days for a glimmer of summer. There was clog dancing, folk music and even some zumba taking place...




Wandering around with the magazines, tasting some delicious homemade raspberry and elderflower ice 
cream, local cheese and salted caramel and cashew nut rocky road...not a bad way to spend the morning.






I might try this strawberry vodka with my next soft fruit haul. 
My blog has become very foodie recently. I am hoping to restore some vintage content tomorrow
because for the first time in a long while, the local car boot sale is not cancelled. Hope to see you then.











1 comment:

  1. I like the sound of raspberry and elderflower ice cream. It has been lovely here in Sussex too and we spent most of the day on the beach. Have a lovely time tomorrow and looking forward to seeing what you find. Karen X

    ReplyDelete