My Blog List

Friday 1 November 2013

Cards coming soon!


I've just been to the printer and seen the proofs for four of my card designs. I feel really excited! They will be printed next week, in time for my sale. 


One of my proofs....

Two other designs as well. 
And the caravan.



I am pleased that the brightness of the colours has not been muted. 
I know that a few people kindly expressed an interest in purchasing some cards. I'll pop details up when they are printed and I've worked out the prices. 

Have a lovely weekend one and all!

15 comments:

  1. They look so lovely and cheery!
    Liz @ Shortbread & Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, it's all about the colour :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are lovely; I especially like the little camper trailer :)
    Cute . . .very cute.
    Your blogging sister, Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cards are lovely.. I'm sure they will sell well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so, it's hard to tell. There are so many beautiful cards around. But I've only ordered a small run, so I'll just use them myself if they don't shift...

      Delete
  5. I've been hoping you were going ahead and having them printed. They look lovely. Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look really, really good, I hope you sell plenty! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so lovely and should sell well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look absolutely wonderful.
    I love the Market one
    Julie xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooo! Lovely. I'm first in the queue!

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so cheery ... I love all the colourful little details.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your cards I'd be very happy to buy some, xx

    ReplyDelete