My Blog List

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Christmas trimmings


Usually, I pore over home made gifts in magazines thinking that I'll definitely make some of my presents instead of buying them. Of course, I don't usually get round to it, but this year, I have had time to do more. I've loved it. Here is some chocolate fudge. Some for eating, some for giving....I found some really thick glass trifle dishes at a car boot sale in the summer and they've come into their own this year.
We're having an at home day, after pelting around the shops and garden centre again yesterday, gathering in the final purchases. My little gift horse has appeared for his annual outing under the Christmas tree:



Books are dusted down:







The bird is in position on top of the tree:



I'm going to attempt another Christmas cake now....

No comments:

Post a Comment